These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Francis North Group Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, Useror Usersmeans any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Francis North Group Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Francis North Group Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Francis North Group Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Francis North Group Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Francis North Group Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Francis North Group Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Francis North Group Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Francis North Group Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Francis North Group Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Francis North Group Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Francis North Group Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Francis North Group Ltd details
- Francis North Group Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12141000 whose registered address is Suite 3, Bailey Court, Green Street, Macclesfield, SK10 1JQ and it operates the Website www.francisnorthgroup.com.
You can contact Francis North Group Ltd by email on [email protected].
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Use of the Associates Zone Forum
By registering or logging in to Francis North Associates Zone, you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the following rules of forum use.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum facility to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexuallyoriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and by visiting or logging in to this forum, that you will not knowingly subvert the functionality of the forum system. This includes any action that manipulates the underlying software application or other technologies in order to interrupt the service, access information or otherwise derive results that are not part of the intended purpose of this discussion forum. Actions of that nature will be considered “malicious misuse” and Francis North Group reserve the right to revoke membership of the forum and take appropriate legal action if at any time we suspect any user of having such intentions.
As a user, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum topic owners. By submitting content to the forums you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of other people’s work within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise cleared and approved by the relevant copyright holder. Any work submitted to theforum remains the property of you, the author, and will be publicly attributed as such via your forum display name.
Moderators will monitor discussion forums and have the right to remove part or all of your post without warning, if it is believed that forum rules are being broken. If a user repeatedly break the rules, then they may be permanently prevented from registering, logging in and/or posting.
The Following activities will not be tolerated on this forum facility:
- Insulting, threatening, annoying or provocative behavior.
- Swearing, using hate-speech, or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, condoning or promoting illegal activity and contempt of court (by making posts that could affect the outcome of an impending court action).
- Posting messages in a language other than English. (Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resources to support other languages).
- Spamming (posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertising commercial interests.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
- Invading someone’s privacy. This includes posting anyone’s personal details without their permission.
- Divulging any information on the forum facility, beyond its intended remit. This would include distributing information from ‘Restricted’ forum areas to visitors or users that are not members of that forum area.